What will this minicourse provide?
- A crash course in what makes a great presentation, including video instructions
- Inspiring stories from fellow teachers about why yours is the voice we need in the conversation
- Tips for preparing and sharing your story
- A slide deck template you can use to build your presentation
- Criteria for what makes a great presentation
- A great example presentation
- Coaching and feedback frameworks
LET’S GET READY TO SHARE YOUR STORY!
Crafting a compelling story that inspires action and support, requires planning, feedback and iteration. Presenting that story in a powerful and confident way takes practice and coaching. Below is a map of the resources that this minicourse will provide in order to support you to give the most powerful presentation of your story possible.
We want you and your ideas to shine and we want to help you share the stories of your students on a global stage.
LEARNING & PREPARATION JOURNEY
The map includes the resources available to you, a recommended schedule of tasks to complete in the lead up to your presentation and the amount of time you should plan to spend on each task.
Introduction to Minicourse